Kryptonite803Kryptonite803

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Awesome

One of my favorite songs from the game, I use to sit in the windmill just to listen to it.

Anyway, great job with the song, I loved the opening how it didn't start off with the familiar theme but sort of just fell into it. However, the piano piece was short and just fell off and the organ started which seemed just a bit off to me.

I did warm up to the organ part, the only other thing was sort of the heavy hit to overwhelm the organ took me by surprise.

In any case, very well done. I wouldn't mind seeing some other songs done up in this style.

[dj-Jo] Contingency of Music [dj-Jo] Contingency of Music

Awesome

I liked most of it, but definately your strongest piece was from 1:07 to 1:35 with the Trance bit. Hope to hear something more like that from you, keep up the good work.

dj-Jo responds:

Thanks for the review!
Check out Thru the Sea of Trance
I think you'd like that

{Firestorm} {Firestorm}

Awesome

I can understand the mega man comment, it would seem a bit suiting. I would love to make flash works to all your music, the kind that tell a story with a mood from the music.

Welcome to Atlantis Welcome to Atlantis

Meh

I think if you cut this song in half, reducing each section in half it would progress much better. The change at 2:06 is nice, but not the best transition. Slipping into the beat again after that was pretty slick and had a good feeling to it.

Maybe if you could bring the sound effects forward a little bit more it would bring out the ambient sound of it all. Hope this helps.

Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix

Relaxation with an Awesome beat

I liked leaving this on to listen to for a while when I had the game. Now I can with an awesome beat. Excellent work, keep it up.

Tetris on Speed Tetris on Speed

Awesome

Definitely a great way to bring back a classic. Great work, keep it up.

Squaresoft music tribute Squaresoft music tribute

Pretty good

One problem was that some of the transitions between songs was a little too abrupt and sudden, especially between the first and second song.

I guess everything else was well done. Not my choice of songs, but still well done. Good job on that.

Ff7 Boss Theme-ownage Ff7 Boss Theme-ownage

Sounds pretty good

Thats some good work there, especially with everything synthesized. But I don't know if I like it better than the original. Maybe about the same.

Great work, keep it up.

Trigun : intro V2.1 ! Trigun : intro V2.1 !

Umm...

I dont know, I didnt like it very much compared to the original. This was too slow and the guitar too distorted and far away. But after listening to the whole thing it felt like a nice jazzy rendition of the song. Not sure if thats what you were going for.

Either way, nice job. Keep up the work.

Gorekiller responds:

...Thanks for the review ! I've made 2 other versions of this song ! If you could both check them out... Well, one of my best friends "sonofkirk" made a version of this song !

super mario remx super mario remx

Pretty good for what it was...

I wasn't too impressed by it. I did like the remake overall, but I think for the style you went with it could have been opened up a lot more. I think either a nice hi hat for the beat like the original or a good kick with a solid reverb would have added some depth to it.

If its just paying tribute to the original, its done very well. Keep up the work.